Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

fongtoy module ftdemux testing notes





























Now I am coming back to the demux testing last time I found a possible oscillation problem.  This time I also found that the 3V3 power supply intermittantly drops to 2V5 ~ 2V7, and the indicator LEDs get dim and appear flickering.  I need to used a scope to verify later.


fteeprom.TestWriteReadEepormDataByte(spiChannelNumber = 0, spiChipEnableNumber = 1, startAddress = 0x0410, testDataByte = 0x55)

# ftguzuntypi.TestGuzuntyPi4digit7segmentLedModule(spiChannelNumber = 0, spiChipEnableNumber = 1)

I used the above functions to make sure that the 2 EEPROMS and GPi LED module are working OK, when separately connecting to SPI CE1.

Next step is to connect the EEPROMs and GPi LED to the SPI CE1 demuxed by HC137.


.END

No comments:

Post a Comment