Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Guzunty Pi loading problem


 So I started to test my second Guzunty Pi.  To make sure that the test rig is working OK, I first retested Guzunty Pi #1.  I executed the command sudo ./gztest (still don't know why use the always forgotton "./" thing!) and the scope displays P1-2 and P1-6 have the expected RPi GPCLK0 divided down clocks.  The scope says that RPi GPCLK0 is 152KHz (sometimes 304 KHz, not sure which is correct).  So the first divided down is 9.2 KHz (about 20 times).

Then I switched off the Guzunty Pi's 3V3 power, and replace GP#1 by GP#2 and checked the load xsvf thing.  My ideal situation is this GP#2 can load without any problems.  Then even I go back to GP#1 and found that it no longer loads, I still have GP#2 to go.  But unluckily GP#2 does not load, and disappointedly gives the familiar message "TDO mismatch".

Then I replaced GP#2 by GP#1 (which I have so far successfully load only once and dared not to try the second time!) and try to load again.  This time I had luck, GP#1 loaded successfully.  Now I have restored my confidence of my soldering work.



No comments:

Post a Comment