Pages

Wednesday, June 05, 2013

ATTEN ADS1102CAL technical support email

So I sent an email for technical support.


*** Enquiry on Installation of EasyScopeX for APS1102CAL ***

...

I downloaded the EasyScopeX, USB driver from the ATTEN, and also NIVISA from NI and I have no problem installing them.  However, the problem is that EasyScopeX does not recognize the DSO.

My configuration is summarized below.

Operating System - Win 7 Home Edition SP1

.NET Framework - Version 4 Extended

USB driver - Easyscope version 2006

NI-VISA - version 5.3

EasyScopeX - version V100R001

I have set the ATTEN ADS1102CAL Back USB to USBTMC

I should be most gratefule if you can also kindly confirm the following.

(1) If the USB driver downloadable from the ATTEN support website dated 2006 is compatible with EasyScopeX.  Or is there is more updated TMC USB driver I should use?


(2) The ATEN support website recommends to use .NET Framework version 3.5 for NI-NISA.  But when NI-VISA 5.3 during installation, requires a newer .NET Framework version 4.0.  So I installed v4.0 and NI_VISA completed installation without any problem.  Please advise is version 4.0 is also compatible with EasyScopeX.

I have attached the screen captures for your reference, in case you need to look at the details.

...

tlfong01

.END

No comments:

Post a Comment