Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Now I am googling "tlfong01 guzunty" to look back how did I assembled the first adaptor board, before soldering this second one.


  1. Guzunty Pi LCD1602 testing notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/990172 - Cached
    Mar 18, 2013 – Now that the keypad is tested more or less OK, I have added another keypad sharing the same input/output signals with the Guzunty Pi. I have ...
  2. Guzunty Pi keypad function testing notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/989978 - Cached
    Mar 18, 2013 – Now I am porting the I2C 23017 based keypad get row number and column to GuzuntyPi keypad. So far so good, the get row number and get ...
  3. Guzunty Pi 898i Core study notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/1016274
    13 hours ago – So I am coming back to Guzunty Pi. This time I will play with the 8p8i. I skimmed through the basic documents before reading the sample C ...
  4. Guzunty Pi - CPLD for Raspberry Pi | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/873070 - Cached - Translate this page
    Jan 18, 2013 – Guzunty Pi CPiLD for Raspberry Pi http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=X91u79wAK4Y Guzunty Pi Github ...
  5. Guzunty Pi gz_test results | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/958664 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 12, 2013 – Before moving on to the next core, I execute the command below and took the picture above.pi@raspberrypi ~/Guzunty/Pi/src/gz_test $ sudo .
  6. Guzunty Pi hardwiring signals PWM, GCLK0 | Blog | tlfong01 ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/958730 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 12, 2013 – To avoid carelessly jumpering wrong pins, I have hardwired two more signals, PWm, GCLK0 to the Guzunty Pi's 26 pin J1 header..END.
  7. Guzunty Pi load problem troubleshooting notes | Blog | tlfong01 ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/958036 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 12, 2013 – Now I am checking out the JTAG CLK and TDO signals of successful loading for the first Guzunty Pi. The signals in the beginning, middle, and ...
  8. Double decker Guzunty Pi. | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/955628 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – Double decker Guzunty Pi..END. ... tlfong01. to learn, to DIY, to have fun. Cover Story · Posts · Photo. Post sort order : index. Date; Categories ...
  9. Electronics DIY: Guzunty Pi LCD function testing notes

    tlfong01.blogspot.com/.../guzunty-pi-lcd-function-testi... - CachedShare
    7 days ago – So now I am porting the MCP23017 based LCD1602 test functions toGuzunty Pi. The highest level test function is listed below.


  1. Guzunty Pi PWM example | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/954475 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – gz_8p8i waveformIn this core, the inputs work like they do in ordinary IO cores, but the 'pwms' output bus switches each bit dynamically ...
  2. Guzunty Pi second board for pair troubleshooting/testing

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/954712 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – But I am worrying that my Guzunty Pi will refuse to load again, as it did the very first time. I guess there should be some intermittently failing ...
  3. RPi Guzunty connection summary | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/953216 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – Now I can see the RPi Guzunty Pi connection. I am making a summary below.1. JTAG - 4 pins2. SPI - 5 pins3. I2C - 2 pins4. GCK 1, 2 - 2 pins5.
  4. Guzunty Pi PWM program example | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/953990 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – Now I am studying the Guzunty Pi's demo PWM program.The Make file contains the following statements.SRC = gz_4p8o8i.
  5. Guzunty Pi schematic's double GCK2 question | Blog | tlfong01 ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/953430 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – I found the Guzunty Pi schematic has two pins both labelled GCK2. I guess it is a typo mistake. Need to check out later..END.
  6. Guzunty Pi gz_test program studying notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/953940 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – So I looked into the Guzunty/Pi/ directory and checked out the gz.test program. I first found the Makefile which I know is sort of MSDOS3.3 batch ...
    You visited this page on 3/14/13.
  7. Guzunty gz_test results looks OK | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/953867 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – Now I have connected the RPi P1-07 signal GPCLK0 to the GuzuntyPi's corresponding 26 pin plug pin 07.Then the scope displayed what I ...
  8. Guzunty Pi 16o8i example reading notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/959262 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 12, 2013 – Now I am reading Guzunty Pi's 16o8i example program, trying to see how it writes. The following is the relevant sections. int gz_spi_write(byte* ...
  9. Guzunty Pi clock testing notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/952933 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 11, 2013 – Now I have extended the RPi's PWM and GCLK signals to a proto board on the left of the Guzunty Pi. I then execute the gz_test program to ...
  10. Guzunty Pi loading error - troubleshooting notes | Blog | tlfong01 ...

    blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/946746 - Cached - Translate this page
    Mar 9, 2013 – I checked the wiring and found that I forgot to connected GuzuntyPi's 3V3 pin to RPi's 3V3 pin. So there was no power to CPLD. I added the 3V3 ...

    1. Guzunty Pi clock testing notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/952933 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 11, 2013 – Now I have extended the RPi's PWM and GCLK signals to a proto board on the left of the Guzunty Pi. I then execute the gz_test program to ...
    2. Guzunty Pi messy wiring tidying up notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo ...

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/961400 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 13, 2013 – Now I have tidied up the wiring again, before playing with RPIO.PWM..END.
    3. Guzunty Pi P1 P2 header pin out | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/962523 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 13, 2013 – I found Guzunty Pi's P! and P2 header pins a bit confusing. So I made a summary..END.
    4. gz_test waveform - Guzunty Pi | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/947069 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 9, 2013 – gz_test waveform - GuzuntyPihttps://github.com/Guzunty/Pi/wiki/gz_test-waveformNo need for a waveform for this one.Use this core to test your ...
    5. Guzunty Pi gz_test, offline, 32.768 master frequency crystal clock ...

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/966720 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 14, 2013 – I got confused about the Guzunty Pi's gz_test. I did not understand why the frequency counters needed to be divided into 3 groups of 8 counters ...
    6. Guzunty Pi notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/929146 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 3, 2013 – Now I am looking at my GuzuntyPi boards. I ordered on Feb 19. The little cards arrived 8 days later, by Royal Mail. The boards cost me about 48 ...
    7. Raspberry Pi setup for GuZunty Pi | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/928038 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 2, 2013 – Guzunty Py Get your Pi set up https://github.com/Guzunty/Pi/wiki/Get-your-Pi-set-upThis looks like a lot, but it doesn't take longInstall needed ...
    8. Guzunty Pi soldering job completed | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/943892 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 8, 2013 – Now I have completed all the soldering work on the Guzunty Pi board. It is the first time I solder a PLCC socket. I found the job easy, perhaps ...
    9. Guzunty board assembly notes | Blog | tlfong01 - Yahoo! Blog

      blog.yahoo.com/_.../articles/940035 - Cached - Translate this page
      Mar 7, 2013 – Now I have soldered the point to point soldering of JTAG and SPI fromGuzunty to the edge connector of the proto board..END.
    10. Electronics DIY: Guzunty Pi - Testing fast clock for gz_test

      tlfong01.blogspot.com/.../guzunty-pi-testing-fast-clock... - CachedShare
      Mar 13, 2013 – I changed the dividsor from 0x7f to 0x2, so the clock is much faster, and the CPLD first divided clock changes from about 9Hz to about 500Hz.


      ...


      .END


























No comments:

Post a Comment